('I am unable to take on any new clients at present')
Counselling is NOT about giving Advice. It is a relationship of trust and a process of client and counsellor exploring difficulties that have caused you stressful or emotional feelings.
Counselling is to help clients see things clearer with the possibility of behavioral changes and focusing on feelings in order to move forward at an individual pace.
As your counsellor I can help you with clarification on needs and help you to create realistic approaches to overcome obstacles while acting as a supportive mediator in the process.
My Mission Statement is to provide:
- Couples and individual counselling with the aim to create and promote diversity, equal opportunities, creativity and growth.
- To provide clients with the tools they need to develop new resolutions in order to face their difficulties that may be happening in their relationships other environments.
- To offer exploration in depth and discover any underlying issues
- To take an honest look at current feeling and thoughts in order to make changes which will help the client move forward.
- To, in a safe environment, help clients explore and take control of their life and find purpose and meaning
- To make sense of chaos and worries and reflect on how to find ways to change overwhelming emotions.
Individuals and Couples are genuinely surprised when we start working together - they think that I'm going to tell them what to do, but it is not like that. Clients may also come in feeling nervous and apprehensive but once we have started the work they start to enjoy it.
So, call me now to book an appointment and start your journey towards feeling better about yourself, Your Life, and your relationships.
One phone call could change your life for the better.
Who Needs Counselling?
People experiencing emotional and psychological difficulties that are affecting their lives.
Those who have tried options in the past but have not been successful or sustained a positive outcome.
People wanting to be stronger happier and healthier.
Someone who feels alone through the breakdown of communication.
Why Do We Need Counselling?
You may be feeling Powerless or Guilty
Something has been troubling you over a period of time and you’re having difficulty finding a solution on your own
Things are getting on top of you, and affecting your well-being, for example, causing depression, anxiety or stress
You find it hard to talk to friends or family because they are directly involved in the issues
Issues from the past are having an impact on your day to day life
Things that are troubling you are having a negative impact on your relationships or work.
A problem keeps getting worse and not better.
- MBACP Registered
(Member of the British Associates of Counsellors & Psychotherapists)
- CPCAB in Relationship Counselling - Relate Institute (London)
- Humanistic & Gestalt Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Person Centred Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Attachment Narrative Therapy
- Cruse Bereavement Care - Dealing with Loss and Grief
- Individual sessions £50
- Couple / Marriage Counselling £60
Copyright© 2015 Counselling With EN